17th Anniversary of 9-11...

17th Anniversary of 9-11...
On the 17th Anniversary of 9-11, we continue prayers for a path to peace. (Picture above - TishTrek and husband Harry @ the podium inside the United Nations General Assembly Hall in New York City). It was the privilege of a lifetime for us to be with leaders from around the world on a night when honoring excellence in writing and reporting was the common language uniting all of us. As one of the proud sponsors of the Annual U.N. Correspondents' Dinner, we enjoyed honoring excellence in writing and communications by helping to fund scholarships for international university students who had the courage & talent to tackle some of the difficult issues of our time. Through their magnificent words, they successfully created content that helped readers see through the lens of their research & life experiences. These students inspired all of us. I have confidence the next generation will pick up where we leave off.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Governor Christie: Wanted - a High School Band!

Welcome to TishTrek - more than THE JOB BLOG!

Help Wanted: We seek a High School Band to appear in a 3-minute YouTube music video which will go VIRAL when people hear our cry as we work to inspire Governor Chris Christie to run for President of the United States of America!

He's not even in the White House yet, and we already have jobs for 100 band members!

Best regards,
TishTrek



----- Original Message -----
From: Tish Ferguson
To: Tish Ferguson ; rich.bagger@comcast.net
Cc: gearle@nypost.com ; jmargolin@nypost.com ; apeyser@nypost.com ; letters@nypost.com ; jcrudele@nypost.com ; wsj.ltrs@wsj.com ; rich.bagger@comcast.net ; susan.page@usatoday.com ; spage@usatoday.com ; jpodhoretz@gmail.com ; billoreilly@foxnews.com ; hferguson@unicef.org ; katecferg@gmail.com ; Scott Ferguson ; tish509@comcast.com
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 1:16 AM
Subject: Gov Christie: E-Mail Mgmt @ http://tishtrek.blogspot.com


Dear Team,

Sorry if your computers are smoking, but no worries my passionate e-mails will die down to a minimum. I'm giving the NJ Governor two more days and then I'm moving to YouTube with a NJ High School Band!

I invite you to my blog http://tishtrek.blogspot.com which started in January 2010 as a 'go team' inspiring self-help VirginHealth Miles Step Journey which was lovely until I broke my foot in two places changing a bed skirt; then after the coincidence of borrowing a 'loaner wheelchair' from the local Elks in New Jersey the same week all my cousins arrived from around the country because the 'same' Elks Club was presenting me with a long-planned Citizen of the Year Award! I'm not bragging, I'm trying to say, "See - you can't even make this up; life just happens and we have to go with it." I honestly had no clue I'd be chasing Governor Christie like this one month ago, but as things got worse in the country - I started not sleeping. A force bigger than me screamed use your skills and do 'something!'

In March 2010, I transitioned my blog theme to TishTrek - THE JOB BLOG which has been helping and inspiring the unemployed & employment candidates in general. All these Chris Christie pleas for help will be spelled out on the site until he makes a decision, so now I call it TishTrek - "more than" THE JOB BLOG! If Governor Christie says, "no," I'd be grateful if one of you could introduce me to Herman Cain.

You see folks, I can't help the unemployed find jobs if we don't have a leader who has a clue on how to create a single job @ a time like this! Remember the Allen Brothers who President Obama honored during the State of the Union Address because they transformed half of their warehouse somewhere to make solar panels. They hired 6 people using hundreds of millions in taxpayer dollars; they said on Fox News today that they could not have hired those 6 people without that funding. Are they kidding us? No.

People are buying what the Allen Brothers are selling because they are getting taxpayer funded subsidies and IRS tax breaks for saving the planet and honestly, I just can't take it anymore. What the heck is the definition of a "winner" or a "champion" in Washington, DC?

OMGosh - a note to my government people: Good gosh - I'm just a global recruiter and I can tell you that the economy just doesn't work like that! How will my children (Kate - 22 and Scott 18) and the generations that follow them ever pay back this debt that is supporting nothing that will bring a long-term benefit or bounce to our country or economy???

On my Blog - my themes are real and routed in reality. It will show you that I'm not a nut, but rather a public servant, loving mom of two, one of eight children, a wife whose been married for 25 years, a female professional whose grandparents were immigrants, a good friend and I'm 'Everybody's Cousin Tish' with a rip-roaring sense of humor! I'm praying Governor Chistie will honor all of us and our country by getting in this race.

My tag-lines are: "Governor Christie didn't go looking for this moment @ this exact time; the moment found him! I know he has the courage, guts and iron will to answer this damn call!" I hope he does. No kidding.

With upmost respect,
Tish Ferguson
2404 Maria Place
Pt. Pleasant, NJ 08742
732-259-2780 - Cell
732-714-8483 - Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment